At Cerritos Auto Body, we are dedicated to making your experience with us friendly, easy, and stress-free. Since 1974, we have been providing customers with great service and quality auto repairs.
Our guiding principle is to provide the best customer service in the Cerritos area when it comes to taking care of your vehicle. A clean facility and modern equipment allow for safer, faster, and better quality service for you and your vehicle. But don’t just take our word for it! Our customers are so happy with Cerritos Auto Body that we are one of the highest rated auto body shops in the area.
Our experienced technicians utilize state-of-the-art diagnostics and quality parts to repair vehicles of all makes and models. We work quickly and thoroughly to provide the best quality repair with great customer service! You can rest easy knowing that we offer complimentary customer status updates to keep you as up-to-date as possible on the progress of your vehicle.
11656 Artesia Boulevard, Artesia, CA 90701
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m - 6 p.m
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Our collision repair services include:
- Auto body repair : Our full auto body repair service includes ensuring that every inch of your vehicle is fixed, from the front end to the rear end, and everything in between. When we're done, you may not be able to tell the car was damaged.
- Paint : Regardless of the color your car once was, we have color-matching specialists on our team who work to match any paint color precisely. When we are done, your car may look even better than it did before!
- Frame straightening : If your frame has been damaged and you are afraid of restoring it due to the possibility of further damage, rest assured that we go to great lengths to protect the integrity of your frame during repairs.
- Alignment and suspension : We know how important it is for your driving experience to feel as smooth and safe as possible. This is done through repairs to the suspension of your car and checking the alignment.
- Auto detailing : Your vehicle may look as good as new after our in-depth, detailing for the exterior and interior of your vehicle. We take great pride in ensuring no spot is missed and that your car looks beautiful once we are done.
- Dent repair : Many auto repair shops are careless in their dent repair methods, causing more damage and paint to chip. We have special techniques which are done very carefully to avoid further damage or harm.
I-CAR Gold Class Shop Certification
Cerritos Auto Body is proudly an I-CAR Gold Class shop!
"The Gold Class designation lets you know a collision repair shop has trained technicians who know how to repair your vehicle properly. Approximately 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class standard. The Gold Class recognition is the highest role-relevant training achievement recognized by the collision repair industry.
To maintain Gold Class, an organization must continue to develop the knowledge and skills of its staff to advanced levels by progressing its Role Reps through the ProLevels® of I-CAR's Professional Development Program™. By becoming Gold Class, you demonstrate to your customers, your staff and the industry that your business is committed to the highest standards of professionalism."